— Shura, to Shadow Rose
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, possibly 7-A, higher with Kuda Spirit
Origin: Rock Hard Gladiators
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in Silat and Zeta Style martial arts, Skilled karambit wielder, Aura, Transformation, Energy Projection, Statistics Amplification
Attack Potency: At least City level, possibly Mountain level (Is a member of the Zetabrand, and thus should scale to Savy, who destroyed the top of two mountains with a punch. Fought and nearly defeated Shadow Rose, only losing because Foxtail got in the way of their fight, ShadowRose even acknowledging he was the strongest opponent he had ever faced, Fought Shuriken to a standstill), higher with Kuda Spirit (Casually overpowered ShadowRose)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+(Comparable to ShadowRose), higher with Kuda Spirit (Blitzed ShadowRose)
Lifting Strength: Class T (Should be comparable to Bog and Larry)
Striking Strength: At least City Class, possibly Mountain Class, higher with Kuda Spirit
Durability: At least City level, possibly Mountain level, higher with Kuda Spirit
Stamina: Very high
Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with Karambit, several meters with shockwaves, hundreds of meters with Jrangkong Palm.
Standard Equipment: Karambit
Intelligence: Above Average (Shura is highly skilled martial artist, able to seamlessly merge silat with his own Zeta Style and nearly outmatch ShadowRose in single combat, even being recognized by Tentionmaru as being very skilled in close combat. He is also able to adjust his fighting style in accordance to the person he is fighting alongside [such as when he adapted Shuriken's music synchronized combat style] or against [such as ShadowRose's combat style].)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Zeta Aura: Shura has the ability to channel a red and black energy known as Zeta Aura, which can be used to amplify the power of his attacks.
- Zeta Aura Dashing Punch: Shura channels Zeta Aura into his fist and lunges forward to strike the opponent.
- Zeta Aura Dragon Rising: Shura channels Zeta Aura into his fist and delivers a jumping uppercut to the opponent.
- Kuda Spirit: Shura draws from the dark power within him, synchronizing with it to grant him a boost in power and speed.
- Zeta Snap Combo: Shura throws a series of powerful punches strong enough to create shockwaves that damage the opponent instead of the punches themselves.
- Kuda Back Kick: Shura surrounds his foot in Zeta Aura and delivers a powerful rising back kick to the opponent's abdomen.
- Jrangkong Palm: Shura channels a large amount of Zeta Aura into his hand and releases it into the opponent with his palm, unleashing a powerful burst of energy through them.
His previous character was DJ45.