The legend of Comat Tournament
Combat Tournament 2010
Home-Run-Bat was a teen who loved playing baseball. But one day,he meet a stranger.He said "My name's Mr. Slapstic.Do you want to have some money?"."How? I'm just a teen."-said Home-Run-Bat."By combat with buddies. You have a bat.It's a good weapon.You can have lots of money with this."-said stranger."OK."-said Home-Run-Bat.Then,he became a very good fighter by training with his friend,Mr. Slapstic,but then, Home-Run-Bat betrayed him and joined the Hammy team.And at the end he just became the loner..Home-Run-Bat is a playable character from the game Combat Tournament Legends. He wields a baseball bat, hence the name.He has fast, weak hits consisting of rapid punches and kicks and can also hit hard with his bat.
Home-Run-Bat has dark green skin as well as a blue and brown hat. He also has a beige baseball bat that can sometimes turn red during some powerful attacks.
Home-Run-Bat fights with lightning fast jabs and kicks as well as his baseball bat. Home-Run-Bat's ground attacks are usually his fists and feet, with the exception of his forward strong attack. In the air, however, Home-Run-Bat only uses his bat to deal devastating blows. He also has access to energy beams as his special attack makes him shoot an energy laser in front of him.
- Blue Box: Blue Box is exactly like Home-Run-Bat except he is blue and has a cube head. He too appears in Combat Tournament Legend in the second fight and is not a playable character. Has two other variants, one that has the same appearance as the original BlueBox, but red, and one that is the same as HRB, but black.
- Tri-Head AKA Black Chicken: Tri-Head appears in Combat Tournament Legends in the 5th fight. He has a black body and a yellow triangle for a head. Has three variants, one that looks like the original HRB, but black, one with a circle head and pink square eyes, and one that looks like HoboJack
- Rice:Rice is a light blue character with a light blue bat.He has a brother, Beens,he is also light blue.
- Dickswett: Light blue with hair.
- HoboJack: Default green with no hat, eyes, and a mustache.
- Beens: Same as rice
- chicken:Same as rice
- Backpack: Backpack is red with no hat and pink square eyes.
- redBox: The same as DickSwett, but red
- Pinko: Pink is like the original HRB, but pink.
- OneDirtyKid: Same as Rice except he is in the one man army
- A_Table: Same as OneDirtyKid
- OldDirtyBasterd: OldDirtyBasterd is black with a round head, no hat, and pink square eyes.
- JacknDick: Same as Black Chicken
There are 4 types of bots for Home-Run-Bat, easy, normal, bluebox, and hard
These bots can't do specials and do very ineffective attacks and unfinished combos. Ex: DickSwett, Rice, and the two ghost bots.
This bots can specials only after side combos and do somewhat effective attacks and do some full combos( "Incredible" swing and up attack). With the basic combo, they either spam players with it, or follow it up with the side combo. Ex:BlueBox and redBox.
Named because only enemies named bluebox have this style, its mostly like medium, but has hard bots back hand combo.
These bots will spam combos on you every chance they got. One combo involves them backhanding you then follows it up with the side combo, and then tops it off with a up attack and a air attack. One of their combos where they do "Incredible" swing, down strike, and then a forward strike either tops it off with the down combo, or he spins the bat doing mediocre damage. Ex: Black Chicken and JacknDick.
- Home-Run-Bat is one of the starter characters along with Mr.Slaptastic.
- Home-Run-Bat is the only character that cannot crouch(might be a bug)
- Home-Run-Bat's special can be dodged by crouching under it.(Mr. Red is the only character that still gets hit by the special, even when crouching)
- Sometimes his moves can make himself fall out the map or into spikes.
- He can dodge combos by constantly rolling, just like Yoyo.